Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wish List




One of the things I've always loved doing is going through catalogues or websites to look at all the exciting horsey stuff there is and writing a wish list. It is always changing but as Christmas is on its way I thought I would share my up to date list with you.  

I have always, always wanted one of these beautiful exercise rugs.




 Heather Moffett Seat Saver -  having ridden on one of these before, I can honestly say they are fantastic and so so comfy. 




Eskadron Over-reach Boots - I saw these on a horse the other week - not practical in the winter but OMG I want them.  



Flexi Stirrup Irons - these I love, there's quite a lot to choose from.  I only have normal ones at the moment but maybe one day ....




Leather Headcollar - this one from Mark Todd is padded and piped and looks really comfy and fancy.






Stall Guard - this is from Mark Todd too and would be really useful for helping Fidget's stable ventilation.


 


Hat Cover - mine is really horrid now and I need a new one - I like the stars!





Jacket - a nice new coat for winter.








Likits Snak-a-ball - Chesney would love this, I don't know how long it would last though, he can be a bit rough.






Dublin Waterproof River Boots - I always think that these look so smart.  Really though I wouldn't dare wear them for fear of getting them dirty!




 
Woofie brush - for cleaning velcro, now that would be really useful ..






Grooming Block - I wonder if this would work on the clay that sticks inself to my horses at this time of year


Horseware Rambo Vari Layer Horse Stable Rug - this looks so snuggly, I can just see Basil all wrapped up




Hay steamer from  Stable Mate is only (Ha Ha) £785 ish - this would truly make life easiser, no more hay soaking, and hauling wet and heavy nets about!



Do you have a wish list, or maybe it is just a Christmas list, I would love to hear what you have on your list.

See Basil's rug collection tomorrow on my You Tube channel.   Horse Life and Love
Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook for updates on Chesney, Basil, Fidget and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment